Monday 7 June 2010

Today Was That Day

The day that I have missed for a while now. Everything went so smoothly and just clicked into place, I was still a little stressed but I actually got done what I set out to complete. For a while now my head has been a little 'foggy' for want of a better word. Too much running around in there I guess. Gone was the panic of trying to get everything done at the expense of getting nothing done! Today I FOCUSED (Followed One Course Until Successful). Today was a purple day built on priorities of certain projects. Now, if only I can do the same again tomorrow.

Today also saw another example of positive thinking and the laws of attraction working to my advantage. I'm not talking about attraction in sense of the opposite sense. But more the attraction of two minds working together. For a while now I have been thinking about certain things, events and / or people, then from out of nowhere I get a connection with one of them, be it a phone call from someone I was thinking about, or an outcome I was willing to happen. These events are happening more frequently now, and to the point I feel I can almost manipulate a thought that enters my head. I am not crazy, although it sounds like I might. I just honestly believe that the mind is infinitely more powerful than anyone can possibly imagine. so it stands to reason that it has so much more power and potential than just being constrained to our own being!!! In short I truly believe that all minds can be connected on some level.

Right that's me for today, hope tomorrow will be more of the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment